Blizzard just releases patch 7.1.5 for its popular MMO. Read on to find out the undocumented changes.
Patch 7.1.5 brought upon a multitude of changes for WoW. However, not all of them were covered by the released patch notes. Here are some other changes that have been found across the WoW universe.
- Blingtron 6000 Gift Package can now drop Legendaries
- Legendaries are no longer colliding when swapping equipment sets
- Prydaz no longer makes any noise
- 'Word' enchants are now uncommon (green) quality instead of rare (blue)
- Lockboxes now drop randomly in the broken isles. Requires 550 skill to open
- You are no longer be able to put Artifact Power into an already maxed out (54 trait) weapon
- There is now an "Ahead of the Curve" achievement for Helya
- Curious Coin droprate from Emissary chests increased
- Secondary Stat Tweak.
- Emissary chests do not generate loot until opened
- Draemus in Dalaran sells Boon of the Zookeeper shoulder enchant for 200 gold (160g if exalted with Kirin Tor)
- Class Hall Upgrade research times were cut in half
Trial of Valor
- Guarm now knocks players up (higher) when he leaps
- Twice as many Decaying Minion spawn in P3 of Helya
- The durations of the Orb of Corrosions in P3 Helya are now shorter
- Death grip procs Sephuz
- Max reduce of Unleashed Demons (Havoc meta) is now 100 sec (down from 120s) - Goes 20/20/20/15/15/10
- Sigil of Chains radius increased to 10 yards, from 8
- Blur does not reset Fel Rush anymore
- Travel form reduced to 80% speed increase, instead of 100% <this is a bug>
- Druid Glyph of Flap works with Glyph of stars
- Max reduce of Quick Shot is down to 52s (from 60s). Goes 10/10/10/8/7/7
- Summon food alone summons Mana Buns now, the same as the table gives everyone, not Mana Pudding
- Blade of Wrath proc for Ret Paladins now has a visual effect
- Max reduce of Master Assassin (Vendetta) is down to 48 seconds (from 60). Goes 10/10/10/8/6/4
Have you noticed any other undocumented changes with the latest patch? Let us know in the comments below!