World of Tanks with skypo419
World of Tanks is a Arcade Elimination style game that requires patience, timing, strategy, and being able to know what your foes tank is capable of. There are 5 types of tanks from 7 different nations to chose from that are teamed up at random in a random match, a total of 30 players with 15 on each side will compete to fight till one side is eliminated, enemy flag is captured, or time runs out and side with most tanks left wins, or rare chance of a draw when time runs out with same amount of tanks on each side or both sides capture each others flag at same time.
- The Light Tank is a very fast and mobile tank with very limited armor and firepower no matter what nation you chose, their purpose is to use their speed and mobility, as well as their small size to scout the enemy while on the move or by hiding in bush or tree at a key location where enemy tanks will not discover your location.
- The Medium Tanks are mildly armored Vehicles that are fast with enough firepower to be able to contribute to the team, their purpose is to flank enemy positions and for rapid deployment to be able to support other players that might be far distances.
- The Heavy Tanks are heavily armored and slowest of the tank types with high firepower and mostly used to push the enemy back and takes the most punishment, but know that even the Heavy Tank is not invincible and must be cautious of what you’re pushing against to lower risk of being destroyed.
- The Tank Destroyers, also known as TDs, are little more armored than Medium Tanks and have very high firepower output at long range, best known as the snipers in World of Tanks, most of them are also as mobile as the Medium Tanks but their downside is that most of them have no turrets so leading a target or switching targets are difficult and will take time to learn them.
- Last are the Artillery Tanks with less armor than Medium Tanks but just as fast and mobile as Mediums with the highest firepower in the game and are best used very far from enemy positions to keep from being detected throughout the match to be able to support your team for as long as possible to take out targets that is stopping the advance of your team members.
Be aware, this game is a near simulator and must be played with team work for there is no one man army, but there is the most supportive member on your team to help the advance of your team members to destroy the enemy. Each nation have their own special characteristics in their tanks that have better strengths than others. American are a well balanced in all fields and most of their tanks have the most armor in their turrets for their tiers. British have the most health than the rest of the nations and are mostly the slowest, their armor is also very high depending on what tank type you’re going with but lacks armor slope. German have the second most health of the nations and with high armor but lacks armor slope as well, they also have the largest of tanks but makes up for this downside by having very good guns being the most accurate, fastest projectile speed, and balanced damage and fire rating. French are known to be the fastest of the nations but the least amount of armor as well, they have decent armor slope and are special for most of them are auto loaders, which mean they
have an ammo clip but a very long reload, so are best used as support rather than front line pushing. Russian are well known for very good armor with balanced armor and very good armor slope as well as low profile frames with not many flat spots to shoot, they also get the largest guns for their tiers so firepower is great. Chinese and Japanese are the newest of the Nations and yet to have their characteristics to be discovered, but the Japanese seem to have the most gun elevation and Chinese tanks are a lot like the Russian ones because most of their tanks are from Russia.
Each nation has a tree of tanks that you must progress through to get to the best of the tanks this game has to offer, so before you start to play this game you must see which nation and what type of tank you feel will best suit your play style. There is almost no turning back when a beginner unless you are willing to pay money for more garage slots to hold more tanks. Each match will give you experience and credits to spend on tank upgrades, ammo, new guns, and new tanks to help you progress down the trees. Most amount of experience is obtained by dealing lots of damage, not so much as kills, for kills are just bonus experience. It is a very long road to tier 10 tanks when playing for free, but paying monthly will increase your experience and credit gain by 50%, also at the start of each day, each of your tanks that you play will give you double experience for the first victory of the day. Game will start to become very fun and competitive around tier 5 and 6 since the start of playing will be a little rough. I wish you the best of luck in your experience in this intense and difficult game and any further questions in this game contact Skypo419 in TeamSpeak 3 on DVS’s server (ts.dvsgaming.org).